A rare find in the Fan District! Welcome to this beautifully remodeled home with a large two car garage. Enter the foyer which is open to the living room and also has a hallway leading to the kitchen. The living room has handsome built-ins on either side of the entrance to the dining room. The gas fireplace and original mantle add warmth to the room. The kitchen has been completely remodeled with custom cabinets & granite counters. There is a peninsula that divides the kitchen and dining room with bar seating and glass door top cabinets. Continue upstairs to two bedrooms, large closet and laundry room that leads to a covered upstairs balcony. The full bath has the original claw tub and has been converted as a tub/ shower. There is a nice sized basement with full bath. To complete this rare find is AN OVERSIZED TWO CAR GARAGE as well as a lovely fenced backyard with patio and koi pond.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Kitchen featuring granite counters and stainless appliances leading to beautiful backyard
- Formal Living Room with large window allowing lost of natural light
- Formal Dining
- Walk-out Basement with full bath leading to backyard
- Large Laundry Room located upstairs and leading to balcony that overlooks beautiful backyard.
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Covered Front Porch with beautiful swing
- Beautifully landscaped fenced Backyard with koi pond
- Two Car Garage
** Visit www.dodsonpropertymanagement.com for more photos!! **
Neighborhood: The Fan
Schools: William Fox Elementary School, Albert Hill Middle School and Open High School
Pets Situational with Owner Approval and Approved PetScreening.
- $60 Non-Refundable Application Fee per applicant - all occupants 18+
- $20 Non-Refundable PetScreening Fee per pet - ALL pets situational and with Owner Approval.
- $10 monthy FilterEasy fee...your filter is delivered to your door quarterly!
- $150 Non-Refundable Leasing Administrative Fee - due at lease signing
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet - No monthly pet rent.
- All properties must be shown to applicant or licensed Realtor prior to application consideration/ processing.
- All information is deem correct and subject to change without notice.