Combining the best of Richmond's history with contemporary space planning & modern amenities, this meticulously restored & enlarged home featuring 3 bed 3.5 bath. Located in Church Hill District...just around the corner from the lively 25th street corridor, with Sub-Rosa Bakery and The Roosevelt only steps away!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathroom
- Original historic detailing and finishes with today's lifestyle in mind
- Open modern floor plan
- Hardwoods throughout
- Large Living Room with lots of windows for tons of natural light.
- Galley style kitchen with seated work island, gas cooking, quartz counter tops and sleek cabinetry
- Master suite boast large walk-in closet and tiled bath with double vanities and walk-in shower
- Third floor offers wonderful Richmond skyline, an additional bedroom suite, plus a roof-top deck..
- Electric heat pump and central air condition
- Fenced back yard.
Neighborhood: Church Hill
Schools: Bellevue Elementary School, Martin Luther King Jr Middle School and Armstrong High School
Pets Situational with Owner Approval and Approved PetScreening.
- $60 Non-Refundable Application Fee per applicant - all occupants 18+
- $20 Non-Refundable PetScreening Fee per pet - ALL pets situational and with Owner Approval.
- $125 Non-Refundable Leasing Administrative Fee - due at lease signing
- $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet - No monthly pet rent.
- $10 Monthly Filter Easy Program Fee - filters delivered to your door each quarter!
- All properties must be shown to applicant or licensed Realtor prior to application consideration/ processing.
- All information is deem correct and subject to change without notice.
12 -18 - 24 Months