Charming 3 bedroom / 1 bath Bungalow conveniently located minutes from downtown Richmond, near Hull Street and Bailey Bridge Road.
Step up to a charming red door and nice vinyl siding onto a covered front porch. Neutral carpet greets you upon entering the open and bright living room. The thoroughly modernized kitchen with white cabinets, tile floors, and appliances, includes large pantry/laundry room equipped with full size washer and dryer. Eat-in kitchen overlooks large fenced yard with double decks and storage.
Head down the hall to see continued carpet throughout and find a tiled full bath. Two bedrooms offering nice sized closets and Master Suite. Do not miss the full attic easily accessible with pull-down steps! Don't miss out on this beautiful property...it wont last long!!!
Pets Situational and with Owner Approval!
- $125 Lease Administration Fee due at time of lease signing
- $10 Filter Easy Program...filters delivered to your door!
- $60 Non-Refundable Application Fee per applicant 18 years and older
- $250 Non-refundable one time pet fee per pet, no monthly pet rent.
- $20 Non-Refundable PetScreening per pet
- All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
- At least one of the applicants or a licensed realtor must be shown the property before their application will be processed
12 to 24 months