Residential Real Estate Sales
Atlas Realty, a division of Dodson Properties, is a full-service real estate firm that specializes in investment property. We can help you through the entire process.
- buying and selling properties
- renovating properties to maximize value
- leasing and managing properties
Thinking of buying a rental property? Let Sean help you!
Sean Stilwell is an investment property specialist. He can help you find your next rental property by:
- selecting the right property type and neighborhood to meet your investment goals
- calculating cap rates
- estimating renovation costs and rental rates
- putting you in touch with local contractors and subcontractors to assist with the renovation
Thinking of selling your property? Give Darren a call!
Contact Darren Brown today for a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Darren can help you by:
- estimating a realistic sales price
- advising you on what work needs to be done to the property to get it in sell-able condition
- coordinating showings with or without tenants in place
Thinking of expanding your rental property portfolio to Richmond, VA?
Richmond Area Information
The city of Richmond was founded in 1742 as an expansion of the Tidewater area and the Jamestown settlement. From Patrick Henry’s famed “Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death” speech in historic Church Hill to the modern day Westward sprawl and development of the Short Pump area, Richmond has a proud history.
The 5 mile stretch that is Monument Avenue is the only street listed as a National Historic Landmark in America. Monument Ave is home to shrines for six native Virginians spanning the Commonwealth’s great history. From Robert E. Lee to Arthur Ashe, Monument Ave is a testament to the impact of Virginians on not just the area, but our nations’ history.
Most of Monument Avenue is located within the popular Fan District and the Museum District which is home to The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (among others), restaurants and historic housing. This makes the area an attraction to tourists and locals.
Nicknamed “The River City”, Richmond is blessed by the James River running directly through its city limits. Once known as a trade route for tobacco crops, the River has been transformed in recent years and is now a hotbed of activity. Hosting festivals such as nationally recognized “Dominion RiverRock”, The River is now one of the most attractive features of a city full of them.